Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Travel Moments

I LOVE travelling, take me to an exotic country, with beautiful people, different habits, customs, traditions etc and im ecstatic!!! One of my favourite trips by far has been to Rio De Janeiro, I went there during the carnival and it was pure madness. From the people, to the food, to the places i went to, everything felt so perfect. There's no way I can explain in words all I got to see, so the best thing is to show you. I have so much footage from the trip, that it was hard to chose what to show and what to leave out, but I’m pretty sure you'll be pleased with the selection :-)

 ENJOY!!!!!!! It was amazing!!!







Carnaval_1

Carnaval_2

Carnaval_5

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sooo in Love with Rio... Thank You so much Weza for sharing these Videos and pics with us. Damnnnn Brazillian women are HOT!

Bruno said...

Wowzaaaaaaaaaa, Weza is that you in the video? Blazinggggggggg

Lindiwe said...

I Love tatyyyyyyy! Great pics, you both look HOT

Blogger Indonesia said...

Mantab gan infonya..blog informatif, unik dan pantas sbg rujukan blogger newbie. thanks sdh di share... jgn lupa mampir ke blog saya, Blog Dofollow Auto Approve tentang blackhat web traffic, backlink gratis dll http://backlinkpr1.co.vu .