Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Favourite

Favourite Interviews Interviewing TATIANA DURAO Everyone that knows me, knows how much I LOVE what I do, I'm constantly saying how blessed I am. The traveling, getting to meet all these great personalities from all over Africa, the great parties etc, these are just some of the perks. Still the part I enjoy the most is getting to interview all these personalities, giving them a chance to portray their "normal" self. This month I chose Tatiana Durao as MY ARTIST OF THE MONTH. Everyone that saw season 2 of Big Brother Africa or season 5(ALL STARS), knows who Tatiana is; fun, loving and very crazy gal! I loved interviewing Taty because she's so unpredictable, she'd be laughing one second and crying the next... That interview was like a roller coaster of emotions. Taty(that's how I call her) was able to transition from a model, to a reality star, to a TV presenter and now a singer. I feel she's very undermined because of her carefree personality, but pay close attention to her and you'll realize that there is a method to her madness, and that she is actually a force to be reckoned with! Sources say she's currently recording her first album, so kudos to her for going ahead with a dream a lot of people tried to discourage her from! I wish all the Luck to our rising popstar!!!

interview_5
interview_2
interview_1
interview_4 interview_3 interview_6

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done girl,u ooze beauty and brains congra!

Anonymous said...

Go gal! u are lovely and brainly, God bless u.

Anonymous said...

As u get yourself busy with your career please dont forget marraige because you are too beautiful to be alone darling. luv u soo much gal.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Weza..your blog is on point and im loving the new look..wishing u all the best in your life..much love

Anonymous said...

Way to go girl, luv u lotz

fatou sango said...

Love ur style very proud