Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Being weza

Random moments with Misstpink(Thami)    



Fun moments in ILHA DE LUANDA(Angola) with Tatiana Durao and the Channel O Crew. After shooting my Top Mais interview with TATIANA DURAO(ex BBA contestant), I decided to take a break and enjoy the little time I had left before my next interview. I got to catch up with Tatiana off camera and to enjoy what I Love most about Angola, THE BEACH. The Makeup Artist and Stylist were not very impressed with my behavior because I still had a full day of interviews ahead. I actually heard them scream "NOOOOOOO" as they saw me run towards the water, LOL. What's the point of being alive if we cant all get a little crazy sometimes? I say "Life is SHORT, enjoy EVERY moment"!



  Weza_Tatyana_Weza's-worldWeza_beach_2 Weza_beach_1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww mami it doesn't hurt living ur life like its the last day, a break is needed every now and then especially when uv been workn ur a** off...<3