Friday, November 15, 2013

BOMBAY SAPHHIRE NIGHTS

 

I had a great time at the Launch of the Bombay Imagination Room, Bombay Sapphire's pop-up art gallery in Soweto. As an art lover that's my kind of event, not even the pouring rain ruined my mood. This is a beautiful initiative made possible by Bombay Sapphire and I hope that people get to appreciate and embrace African Art more and more.


It is said that discussions that never end are always about Politics, Religion and Art, so on that note I'll keep my opinion on the thought-provoking pieces I saw all to myself and recommend every art lover to go and experience it.

For more pics to the EVENTS page

1 comment:

replicas de rolex said...

en la parte exterior del bisel dice “Caliper Scale Reading”, mientras que en la imitación tan sólo dice “Caliper Reading”. La última diferencia replicas iwc es el indicador de la fecha, éste tiene un fondo blanco con letras negras en el reloj réplica, aunque la combinación es opuesta en el replicas omega genuino.