Friday, August 30, 2013

WEZA IN HIDING???...

I know you guys haven't seen me on screen since Inkaba and I've been receiving LOTS of tweets and emails asking when you'll get to see me again. First of all THANK YOU for all the LOVE and support. I am blessed to have your support in all my projects.

Till then if u miss me too much you can catch me on the following shows : 

Tonight on Star Gist DSTV Channel 150 (SA) and 151 (Rest of Africa) at 19.30 p.m 

6th September as the host of "Celebrity Corner"  on Good Morning Africa at 7am with the repeat at 12 midday on DSTV Channel 154.


A sneak pic of what i am up to on the "FAVOURITES" page

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

missed your pretty face and oh so sexy accent.

Anonymous said...

mic u gorgeous, cnt wait 2 c ur face

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwo.. can't wait 2 c ma gorge queen on screen again, Luv u so so much wena Weza