Thursday, August 29, 2013

MILLER BOOMTOWN PRESENTS KENDRICK LAMAR



Kendrick Lamar in SA?? Get out of town. I am excited and so is the whole of Mzansi. Hip hop Artist Kendrick Lamar is making his way to South Africa. With shows confirmed and set for the month of November he will be set the mood for a splendid festive season.

“With the recent success and popularity of Miller BOOMTOWN at the Durban July, we decided to take Miller BOOMTOWN on tour for everyone to have access to the experience.”, says Carmen Hobbs the Miller Genuine Draft Marketing Manager. This is definitely one experience not be missed.

SAVE the date and view the ticket sales details on our "PRESS RELEASE" page.

1 comment:

belita said...

What I carry in my bag now is quite different from what I used to have in my bag before Millie. I owe you a post on what I settled on as my baby bag, which is coming soon, but longchamp outlet right now I wanted to share five things that are constantly in my bag at the moment. I switched out my bag to carry one that doesn't totally scream "look at me, this is a bag that really is just a baby bag" last week. When I first got this Loewe Puzzle Bag, I was obsessed with moncler outlet it, and I still am. The Puzzle Bag is a fashionista favorite for its unique design, and I opted for the extra zipper detail version of this ray ban replica to add an edgy twist. Some say this bag is hard to get in and out of, but I actually like that the opening isn't massive. As I carry more in my cheap christian louboutin, it's easier for things to fly out unintentionally when I am rifling though it if the opening is big.