Saturday, May 5, 2012

Tribute to Nelson Mandela

I was asked along with SK and Dineo from Channel O to be part of  a "Tribute to Mandela" video, by reading some of his most famous quotes! I didn't even hesitate, this is one of my proudest projects to date. When I found out that it would be shot at his house in Soweto (which is open to the public). I can't explain what I felt, I'm hardly at a lack for words but this was one of those moments!

For a few hours, I felt like I was part of his history, to repeat his inspirational words, and to feel the strength in them, is inexplicable! I suggest anyone that has never been to his house in Soweto to go there, I can assure you that when you set your eyes on all the memorabilia that has been so well preserved for all these years and get to see some of Mandela's history, you'll have an instead urge to be more noble and to do something more meaningful with your life, so that you too can have a little impact, no matter how big or small, in this world!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice work weza, keep soaring high and nice new look on ur blog shows that everything about is getting beautiful by the day.....