Saturday, May 5, 2012

1 Night Only in Angola

To those that don't knew, I hosted an Angolan Party at Hush(SA). It was more of an excuse to get everyone together, I've been promising Hush a Party since I left the Big Brother House last year, it was time to make good on my word!

I want to thank everyone that came through to my party, it was soooo awesome! Had lots of fun, I missed dancing to Angolan music so much! The best part was seeing people from all nations there... ready to Partyyyyyy!


A Big Thank You to ALL my Friends and Supporters who made it such a memorable night.















15 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOTTTT pics ♥Weza♥ ...#Nanga

Anonymous said...

U̶̲̥̅̊ are hot

Anonymous said...

Weza da silva and clayton misoya you are hot. Nice photos

Nthabiseng Sitole said...

Wow Weza you look beautiful...LOVE YOU LOTS, you my Inspiration

chizzy said...

l cant stop loving weza, for sure, God bless all your efforts amen mwah

chizzy said...

HOT, HOT DIVALICIOUS WEZA, GREAT , CURVE NANA, EVEN WHEN U GO DOWN,D CURVE STUBBORNLY REFUSES TO REDUCE LOL, UR GORGEOUS GAL. ME LUV U DEEP.

chizzy said...

one nyt in angola, d hawtest party to be hosted at @HUSHSA_ CLUB, CARRY ON BABY, UR D BEST

chizzy said...

Clayton/luclay ur soo fne wit no pimples, go on boi, ur great, swt pic

Anonymous said...

Wow thanks thami 4 the photos am loving clayton photo wow tht smile take me back to BBA.

Anonymous said...

Nice photos weza you looking good and clayton is very handsome. If u c clay smile like tht knw tht he is enjoying talking to the person he is smiling with. Tht smile don't come out easly he is having some fun ryt there

Anonymous said...

U remind me of BBA6 nw wen I c u with Misoya !!! U were my favourite wena[Weza] n Luclay!!! I luv u Weza bg tym mncwaaaaaa!!!

Anonymous said...

Lol #deathby that smile doesnt come out easiy.looking goooood weza and ur friends, m happy that you and clay are still friends xoxo.y'all were sumthin else on BB though.....you know...them sleepless nights...let me respect myself ciaooo

Anonymous said...

God bless luclay smile, its nourishes the soul, babyish smile...............and love love to weza, keep rocking non stop

Anonymous said...

Handsome Clayton i luv dis guy

Anonymous said...

Wow weza u luk gud luv ur pic nice one