Thursday, December 12, 2013

THANK YOU

A while ago we introduced a new page "TOPIC OF THE WEEK" and Hloni was our new columnist on that page. Unfortunately Hloni will no longer be our columnist. She would like to say thank you and here's her message to Weza, Loraine (Editor) and to all of you who read the Blog.

"We don't know exactly what will happen if we don't do something. But we do know what will happen if we do nothing... Nothing. What I'm trying to say is i committed myself to writing a letter to Weza and asking if i could work with her and something happened.

I wrote Weza an email asking for a once of a lifetime opportunity and she was kind in enough to give me one and i grabbed it with both hands and since then everything has changed. Writing for "Topic of the week" has been amazing. I have grown not only as a writer but a person, it has changed me in a lot of ways. I have learned so much and it has been quite an experience. Miss Weza and Loraine have made me a BETTER WRITER. 

They taught me a lot and i will take that with me, wherever i go. It has been such a roller coaster and i am thankful and blessed. I would also want to thank YOU the readers, you have been incredibly amazing, supportive, i appreciated your opinions, your views, your feedback and your constructive criticism. I appreciate it and i love you all so much.

My journey is just starting and do not know where i am going but I'm going to have a great time getting there. I am seeing nothing but my dreams come true while I'm staring at the world through my rear view. I want you all to know that it's okay to dream and chase after your dreams and trust you me, they will come true. It only takes patience, hardwork, dedication, passion and determination. Take risks, take chances and see what happens, there is no harm in going after something you want. Look at me, i went after something and it paid off. No one will ever understand your vision as much as you. Don't get discouraged. Instead amplify the desire to turn your vision into reality. It's never too late to start living your dreams.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
God bless you
Xoxo



No comments: