Wednesday, February 20, 2013

FACE YOUR FEARS (change your ATTITUDE)


We have this thing in Angola(where I'm from) where it doesn't matter what month it is, if you are seeing someone for the first time that year you always say HAPPY NEW YEAR... It's think it's a nice gesture. I know its been a while since I last posted. I also know that we are well into February but I think I can still say... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Now let me get back on track.I chose to allow myself sometime to breathe and look into what each challenge of 2012 meant as well as appreciate my achievements. I  needed to take a step back, regroup, and plan ahead. I was feeling a little uninspired.

Well, after a LOT of PRAYER and self reflection I finally came to the realization that there is no one but ME holding me back and that this year I am going to CHANGE MY ATTITUDE.I know that this is starting to sound like a page from a self help book, but the truth is, if you are not happy with any area of your life, then GET OFF your lazy ass and do something about it!! NO ONE can change your situation BUT YOU.

 If you try and fail, TRY AGAIN, the biggest LOSER is the one that doesn't try at all. Now say it with me: I CAN DO ANYTHING THAT I PUT MY MIND, HEART AND SOUL INTO.No more taking the easy road.So if you are one of those people, that like me, was feeling uninspired and frustrated.Then CHANGE your attitude TODAY!

Let us do it together. 

Post what's frustrating you. What's keeping you from taking the NEXT step. I'm no expert in all life matters, but I'll  give myself a chance and let this be the year where i face my fears and overcome them. Let's get out of our comfort zone and try new things... What have we got to lose? At least, there WILL BE CHANGE.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am so inspired with this

Unknown said...

Thanks Anonymous..we all have it in us to inspire ourselves and be inspired.

MPHO said...

The most inspiring I have ever read this year
Thank you Weza:) I realise that its just laziness
that has held me back.. Too lazy to think, enquire, plan & act!! At times fear of the unknown, fear to take risks...