Monday, August 27, 2012

SOUL MAGAZINE (cover)

I was asked to grace  the Cover of Soul Mag with Dumisani Mbebe, my co - star on Inkaba. I felt really blessed to do this Cover especially when I was told that I'm the first non South African to be on the cover of Soul Mag. I remember the day this cover was shot because I was as sick as a dog. I had a really bad flu, high fever, i couldn't stop coughing and sneezing. Let  me just say it wasn't my best day. Thank God I had an amazing team with me. I want to thank them for having been so sweet and caring for me, especially Dumisani. I couldn't have shared this cover with a better person. As for the article... you will have to buy the magazine and tell me what you think! :-) 

Weza and Dumisani Mbebe (Co-star on Inkaba)
(Sneak peak inside Soul Mag)


2 comments:

ezslot said...

ezslot เว็บระบบอัตโนมัติ ผู้ให้บริการสล็อตออนไลน์ ที่มีความน่าเชื่อถือ ที่สุด บริการ ผ่านเว็บตรง สล็อต ปลอดภัย100% ทำให้ผู้เล่นได้ มีส่วนร่วมกับ เว็บสล็อตออนไลน์ทำให้ผู้เล่นได้

joker123 said...

Joker123 ที่พวกเราพรีเซ็นท์ เกมออนไลน์ได้เงินจริง ที่ตื่นเต้นเยอะแยะ กราฟฟิกงามไม่มีอันตราย ให้คุณเพลินและก็ศึกษาและทำการค้นพบระยะเวลาที่ความสนุกที่ pg และก็คุ้มค่ามาก